Who can get involved?
Football clubs, Academies, Schools, Workplaces, or any other type of community group or individual within the Sydney or Canberra region.
How does it work?
Get in touch with us and we will be able to provide all the marketing material and guidance for you to run your own Collection Drive.
It’s a very simple process:
- Decide where you would like to set up the collection point i.e. in your clubhouse.
- Choose a time frame for collecting the gear. It can be done on one day, for example during a gala day or registration day, or it can be over the course of the whole football season if you wanted.
- Let everyone know! Send out an email with our flyer to your members, post it on Facebook and tell everybody when, where and what they can donate!
- Once you’ve finished the collection drive, let us know and we can arrange to pick up the donations.
- We will take photos of the donations and post it on social media to thank you for your contribution!
Email us now to arrange your collection drive.